Sunday, November 26, 2017

Person of the Year

Dailydialogs is back after a short break!

[Your meeting, renamed from Emergency! to All Hands on Deck to Weekly Update to Daily Fire Drill to F***ing Moron did it again has been sent.] 
[TRex has joined]
[GeneralS has joined]
[ThirdFirstL has joined]
[FoxyFriends has joined]
FoxyFriends: Time Man of the Year!  This is great news!
TRex: Did Time really call him?
FoxyFriends: He said they did, so it has to be true. MAGA!  We're going to spend hours on this!
PressSexy: Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  We still need to eat my pecan pie.
FoxyFriends: That's a bulls**t picture.  You didn't make that!
TRex: Now Foxy, there's no need for that.
PressSexy: Thanks T.  I make great pies.
FoxyFriends: Did you see your last press conference?  You can't even put your makeup on straight.  How in the f*** are you going to make a circular pie.  You are fake news, b***h
GeneralS: Foxy, we're on the same team here.
FoxyFriends: Like you and the Russians?
GeneralS: I don't recall knowing any Russians.
FoxyFriends: That is getting old.  Hey, wait,Time is calling ME!
TRex: S, did Foxy get into your special coffee?
PressSexy: No way, I drank it all to take the edge off this morning. 
GenealS: Special coffee?  If that like a special prosecutor?  Is Mueller calling me???
PressSexy: No, munchin.  My special coffee is 100 proof.
FoxyFriends: Holy S**T.  I'm Time's Person of the Year!  I'm doing the interview and photo shoot!
TRex: Foxy, what the f**k are you talking about.  Someone turn off this d**n nanny filter!
[FoxyFriends has dialed in]
FoxyFriends: What's up my bitches?
TRex: Why doesn't she have the f***ing nanny filter?
FoxyFriends: Oh s**t
FoxyFriends: Why are there 2 of me on?
PressSexy: Did you log out last night?
FoxyFriends: I've been hacked!  Pelosi is behind this! Schumer!
TRex: Calm down.  Shep, that's you, right?
FoxyFriends: I just wanted to be a part of the team! But I'm never invited!  F*** you all!
[FoxyFriends has left]
FoxyFriends: What happened?
TRex: Shep Smith used your account.
FoxyFriends: Son of a B***H.  That was low, even for a conservative.
PressSexy: My pies are done.  Gotta run
FoxyFriends; You can't cook.  You can't even put on your makeup straight. Where did you buy them from?
[PressySexy has left]

No comments:

Post a Comment