Sunday, November 19, 2017

Rage Tweet

Group text sent.
PressSexy:  Get his phone!
TRex: It's not my day to watch him.  Check with GeneralS.  I think he got the short straw.
GeneralS: I am not short! Most 14-year olds are my height.
TRex: What????
GeneralS: That was meant for BanTheMall.
GeneralS: I don't have to watch him till after the special election.
JimmyC: Hold on guys, I'm replying...
PressSexy: Don't!  Come on!
JimmyC: Who's the bitch now?
FoxyFriends: What's up bitches?
FoxyFriends: Not cool, Jimmy!  That's my line.
PressSexy: Foxy, are you watching him tonight?
FoxyFriends: No way, We gotta a special show for tomorrow!
JimmyC: Lots of research?
FoxyFriends: LMAO!!!  You are hilarious, Jimmy.  You know we don't do dat s**t.
PressSexy: Who's watching the f***ing moron then?
PressSexy: JimmyC, delete the text.  You know we can't update the list.
JimmyC: No way. I love seeing what I'm missing.
ThirdFirstL:  Quick disable his phone.  He found where I hid it and is running amok!
PressSexy: Go get it from him!
ThirdFirstL: I can't.  I've already started my beauty regiment.
TRex: He's running through the Rose Garden.
JimmyC:  One word...  TOAST!
PressSexy: That's it.  I'm cancelling the press briefings for this week!  F***ers are gonna be all over this.
FoxyFriends: Don't worry, we got your back!
PressSexy: Oh great... My liver hates you.
FoxyFriends: That's funny.  Sell your liver with your soul.  That's what we did.
GeneralS: Why is he tweeting about Obama?
TRex: What???
GeneralS: "Sen. Jeff Flake(y), who is unelectable in the Great State of Arizona (quit race, anemic polls) was caught (purposely) on “mike” saying bad things about your favorite President."
TRex:  F***ing moron is talking about himself in the third person again!
PressSexy: Doesn't he understand his base can barely comprehend first person? Gawd, I wish he was talking about Obama.  I was sober most of those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment