Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gigglebump

[Your meeting, renamed from Emergency! to All Hands on Deck to Weekly Update to Daily Fire Drill to F***ing Moron did it again has been sent.] 
[TRex has joined]
[GeneralS has joined]
[ThirdFirstL has joined]
[FoxyFriends has joined]
PressSexy: GIGGLEBUMPS!
TRex: Pardon me?
PressSexy: What the Gigglebumps? I am not typing gigglebumps.
FoxyFriends: What's up mu wamplenorbes? How do you like the new nanny filter?
PressSexy: You gigglebumping jackBeanerwomp.  What did you do?
FoxyFriends: I made is so grumpy ole Rexy isn't so grumpy.  Cool, eh?
TRex: gigglebumps, Great balls of pubblejump!
FoxyFriends: I know.  How can anyone be grumpy with gigglebumps flying around?
TRex: turn this gigglebumpsing filter off right now!
FoxyFriends: You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuute!  Oh, I have a surprise for you guys.
PressSexy: Seriously Foxy, this is not a joke!
FoxyFriends: So, I dared one of my colleagues to tweet we should bomb North Kor!
GeneralS: Are you gigglebumpsing insane?  You know the gigglebumpsing moron bases all his policies on Fox!
FoxyFriends: I know!  The was a real sphincter pucker this morning, wasn't it?  Wow, sphincter isn't censored?  I know what my new blog is going to be.
[ConWoman has joined]
ConWoman: Did you see those videos? Hi Foxy, loved the tweet this morning! I heard the whole Pentagon squeal this morning!
FoxyFriends: Oh baby! You have no idea.  Han was in the fallout bunker all morning! 
PressSexy: You idiots!  You know how unstable he is.
ThirdFirstL: Vy is zee gigglebumpsing moron running around pressing all zee red buttons?  He keeps yelling, "Respect my authority!"
FoxyFriends: That is so him!  Take a vid! take a vid!! TAKE A VID!!!
ThirdFirstL: Vat did you do, Foxy?
FoxyFriends: Read above  ^
ThirdFirstL: You are the sick!  I love you!
FoxyFriends: Girlfriend, you know it.
ThirdFirstL: I haven't had this much fun since I hid his meds for a week.  He was yelling at the sofa all week.  He thought his desk was Barney and kept singing "I love you."
PressSexy: Can we please get back to the videos?
TRex: What about them?
FoxyFriends: No worries about them. My personal friend sent them.  They are tots valid.
PressSexy: Oh gigglebumps
TRex: gigglebumps
[FoxyFriends has left]

No comments:

Post a Comment